The D-Link DHP-541 PowerLine Switch comes with everything you need to build a custom PowerLine network and give up to four connected devices their own Gigabit Ethernet ports, 500 Mbps speed, and QoS prioritization. You can enjoy multiple blazing-fast HD streams anywhere in your home - perfect for your connected home theatre setup.
Use your building's existing electrical wiring to turn any power outlet into a fully functioning Ethernet port. Just connect your Internet source device (for example, a router) to the adapter, plug the Switch into any power outlet, connect up-to 4 of your favorite Ethernet-enabled devices to the Switch and that's it - D-Link's simple connect button provides easy setup and security for your wall-to-wall network, instantly - no messy wiring, tools, or assembly required.
- Connect up to 4 Ethernet-enabled devices per Switch
- Gigabit port for connecting high speed devices
- Speeds up to 500Mbps
- Uses your home's existing electrical wiring by plugging into existing power outlets
- Power Saving Mode
- Backward compatible with HomePlug AV devices
- Push and Secure encryption button
- Supports 128-bit AES encryption For network security
- Plug & Play installation