Some of the most common causes of delays in processing online orders are incorrect, inaccurate or out of date information. To ensure we can process/deliver your order as soon as possible please follow the address tips outlined below:
- Enter all addresses carefully and accurately
- Shipping address can be any address in Canada and should include the apartment number (if applicable)
- Billing address and phone number must be identical to what's on your monthly credit card statement
- Include the apartment buzzer number at the end of the address (2410 Mountain Rd. - Buzzer #120) (if applicable)
- To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway number with your order
- Scheduled Delivery items require a civic address. Delays will occur if only a PO box is provided as the shipping location
Please use a standard format for your address. Here are some examples:
Standard address: 2410 Mountain Rd.
Standard address with apartment and buzzer code: 2410 Mountain Rd. Apt. 12 - Buzzer #120
Standard PO BOX Address: PO BOX 4001 STN A 2410 Mountain Rd.
Return to Customer Support