Didn't find all the answers here? Search our Community Forum or email us. Provide feedback to help us improve our site.
Some of the most common causes of delays in processing online orders are incorrect, inaccurate or out of date information. To ensure we can process/deliver your order as soon as possible please follow the address tips outlined below:
- Enter all addresses carefully and accurately
- Shipping address can be any address in Canada and should include the apartment number (if applicable)
- Billing address and phone number must be identical to what's on your monthly credit card statement
- Include the apartment buzzer number at the end of the address (2410 Mountain Rd. - Buzzer #120) (if applicable)
- To make sure that orders being sent to PO boxes and rural route addresses get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address or highway number with your order
- Scheduled Delivery items require a civic address. Delays will occur if only a PO box is provided as the shipping location
Please use a standard format for your address. Here are some examples:
Standard address: 2410 Mountain Rd.
Standard address with apartment and buzzer code: 2410 Mountain Rd. Apt. 12 - Buzzer #120
Standard PO BOX Address: PO BOX 4001 STN A 2410 Mountain Rd.
Return to Customer Support