We’ll beat any price you find online, in-store, or in print by 10% of the difference.
You won’t get it for less anywhere else.
1) If you find a lower price online, in-store or advertised in print we will beat it by 10% of the difference.
2) If you find a lower price online, in-store or advertised within 30 days of your purchase we will beat it by 10% of the difference.
3) If our own price is reduced within 30 days of your purchase, bring in your receipt and we will refund the difference.
Here’s how it works.
If you’re about to make a purchase at Future Shop.
- Tell us which competitor is offering the lower price.
- Our associates will verify the price and that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery.
- We will beat the competitor’s price by 10% of the difference.
If you made your purchase in the last 30 days.
- Present us with your original receipt and tell us which competitor is offering that price.
- Our associates will verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate sale and delivery at that price.
- We will refund you the difference and give you an additional 10% of the difference.
If our own price was reduced in the last 30 days.
- Present us with your original receipt.
- We will refund you the difference.
For purchases from futureshop.ca, and if there are no Future Shop stores in your area, you can contact us at 1-800-663-2275 or by email email@example.com.
Here are a few terms and conditions.
The item must be sold by an authorized dealer located in Canada. For online competitor price beats the product must be located in Canada.
The item must be for the same brand and model and the product must be new and factory sealed. It must also be subject to a manufacturer’s warranty applicable in Canada and the product must be available for purchase in Canada.
Competitors’ prices must be in Canadian dollars and will be adjusted for any fees, taxes or other charges such as environmental handling fees and shipping.
Our Price Beat Promise does not apply to Boxing Day prices, advertising errors or misprints, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, OEM products, limited or minimum quantity or limited time offers, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, and financing offers.
The terms and conditions of our “Price Beat Promise” are subject to change without notice.
If you are not completely satisfied, please talk to our store General Manager. If you need more help, call 1-800-663-2275 for further assistance.
Price Beat Promise FAQ
How does your Price Beat policy apply to purchases made using store pickup?
If you purchase an item at futureshop.ca, and if the item is offered at a lower price in the store when you pick it up, you will automatically pay the lower price.
How does your Price Beat policy apply to pre-orders and backorders?
If the price of an item drops at the time of shipment, you will automatically pay the lower price. You're not charged until the time of the product's shipment.
How does your Price Beat policy cover an item scheduled for delivery from futureshop.ca?
If the price of an item drops at any time before its scheduled delivery date, we will refund 100% of the difference, including tax. To receive the lower price, you must call 1-800-663-2275. If you see a lower price at futureshop.ca, a retail store, or a competitor, all conditions apply from our standard Price Beat Promise.
What if the competitor does not have the item in stock or has limited quantities of the product?
Sometimes a retailer will advertise a product as having limited quantities in stock. If the item is out of stock or the competitor has advertised as limited quantities of an item, it is not eligible for Price Beating. Likewise, if Future Shop has a product that is advertised as being limited in quantity it will not be eligible for price matching.
Does Future Shop price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Future Shop does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders.
How do Shipping and EHFs impact my price?
Shipping charges and EHFs are included in determining the final price used for a Price Beat. For example, if a competitor’s price was $10 cheaper than ours, but charged $25 for delivery while we charged no fee, the competitor’s price will be higher and therefore not eligible for a Price Beat.