FREE Shipping! Woo-hoo!
Pick up your order at a Future Shop store.
FREE Shipping! Woo-hoo!
I want FREE shipping. Let’s make this happen.
Getting cool stuff from futureshop.ca is even better when you don’t have to pay
Here’s how you do it:
Naturally, there are a few rules. Our terms and conditions
- Choose at least $20 of eligible awesome stuff and put it in your cart.
- Select “Ground” as your shipping option.
- Place your order and enjoy the gear when it gets to you. Take the cash you would
have spent on shipping and treat yourself to something nice, and think of us while
- In order to qualify for the FREE ground shipping offer, your total purchase must
be greater than $20 before taxes and environmental fees, excluding Gift Cards. The
purchase of gift cards does not count towards the minimum $20purchase requirement.
- Canceling items or changing your shipping preferences can affect your order’s eligibility
to the FREE ground shipping promotion.
- The FREE ground shipping promotion does not apply to products that require special
delivery regardless of the total value of the order.
- Yes, you can get FREE shipping in conjunction with a purchase using an eCertificate.
The qualifying amount is the total value of the eligible products purchased after
the eCertificate is applied, and before taxes and environmental fees.
- You will NOT receive FREE shipping on your order if any eligible items are cancelled,
bringing the total value of your order below $20.
Why would I want to pick up my order at a Future Shop store?
You can pick up your order within 20 minutes of placing it on futureshop.ca (during regular business hours). Check our store locator
for store hours and a location near you.
With stores all across Canada and more added every year, you can pick up your product whenever it’s convenient for you instead of waiting at home for your package.
You get the lowest price.
If the product you ordered is available at a lower price in our store, you get the lowest price and you will be charged the lowest price when you pay for it in the store.
How do I use the Reserve and Pick Up option on futureshop.ca?
- You can select items to reserve while you’re browsing, or while you’re in your Cart. Just click on the “Reserve in Store” button.
- Select the store you’d like to pick up from.
- Enter the contact information of the person picking up the item. (The item will be reserved under their name.)
- Within 20 minutes (during regular store hours), you’ll receive an email confirmation notice. Print it out or load it onto your smartphone.
- Go to the store and head to the futureshop.ca counter.
- Show the associate the printed email or show it on your smartphone, pay for the item, and enjoy!
If you need to cancel the reservation, just call the store where you reserved your product and they’ll take care of it for you. Store locator
Back to Top