Featuring WXGA resolution, 4000:1 high contrast and 2500 ANSI lumens, the MW814ST projector offers a 95" picture in only 3.28ft - broadening learning with an extra 30% of stunning colours and crisp, clear text. The MW814ST is the perfect tool to teach and present in small-sized settings.
- Comparing to 4:3 projections, WXGA widescreen projection boosts your total viewing area by 30% - making more effective use of the whiteboards and blackboards in class.
- A 2500 ANSI lumens projection lamp ensures great viewing even is location with low ambient light.
- The MW814ST is ideal for small-sized meeting room with under 25 people.
- A high contrast ratio of 4000:1 translates to razor-sharp detail definition and a broader range of subtle colour differences, which makes text sharper, cleaner, and easy to read.
- Short throw gives you the freedom of having the same projection quality with half the required distance.
- The short throw projection distance keeps the projector light from shinning directly into your eyes, allowing you to keep your focus on your audience.
- Say goodbye to the annoying shadows. With a projection distance this close, you can move freely without worrying about obstructions between the projector and the screen.
- The MW814ST features one built-in 10W speaker to help enrich your presentation with top quality audio performances.
- LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively - offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations.
- Readily available teaching templates