D-Link's Wireless N 150 Router (DIR-601), delivers high performance end-to-end wireless connectivity based on 802.11n technology. The DIR-601 provides better wireless coverage and improved speeds over standard 802.11g. With a built in four port 10/100 switch, you can add more wired devices to your network. Keep your network safe with the latest in wireless security protocols (WPA and WPA2).
- Upgrade Your Wireless Network: D-Link's Wireless N 150 Router (DIR-601), delivers high performance end-to-end wireless connectivity based on 802.11n technology. The DIR-601 provides better wireless coverage and improved speeds over standard 802.11g. Upgrading your home network to Wireless N 150 provides an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance while sharing a broadband Internet connection with multiple computers over a secure wireless network.
- Enhanced Wireless Range: Utilizing the benefits of 802.11n technology, the DIR-601 performs faster file transfers and farther coverage enabling greater wireless signals across your home. Not only does the DIR-601 extend your wireless range, it also works with your existing 802.11g wireless devices.
- Easy To Set Up: The DIR-601 makes it easy to set up your wireless network in your home or office without professional installation. The DIR-601 includes an Installation Wizard CD-ROM, which walks you through the easy step-by-step installation process to set up your wireless network and Internet connection in minutes. Once the setup process is complete, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, files, media, and more.
- Easy To Secure: The DIR-601 supports the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access, be it from over the wireless network or from the Internet. Support for WPA and WPA2 ensure the usage of the best possible encryption available, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the DIR-601 utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet. Plus, the DIR-601 includes Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) with a push button feature that easily sets up and activates your network security functions.
- What This Product Does: Create a wireless network to share high-speed Internet access with computers, game consoles, and media players with greater distances and coverage across your home than standard 802.11g technology.
- Think Green: D-Link Green devices are about providing eco-friendly alternatives without compromising performance. They are designed to help conserve energy, protect our environment from harmful substances, and reduce waste by using recyclable packaging.
- The DIR-601 Wireless N 150 Router Conserves Energy by: Automatically powering down ports that have no link. Budgeting power output for different Ethernet cable lengths. Including wireless LAN scheduling, which can shut down your wireless network when not in use for further power savings. Reducing energy consumption by using an Energy Star qualified power adapter
- Protecting The Environment: Complies with the European Union's RoHS directive that restricts the use of certain hazardous materials. Uses recyclable packaging to help reduce waste that goes into the environment