Comrade Black is back and so is his war on colour. Disguised as Papa Blanc, Comrade Black is rigging the city's election and if he wins, there will be no stopping him or his brainwashing cult from taking over Prisma City - that is, until de Blob comes back to re-ignite the colour revolution!
De Blob must colour his way through the enormous and polluted Prisma City that is filled with factories, ice stations, bio-domes and a massacre array of underground bunker levels to match every surface level environment.
To help navigate through the complex Prisma City, de Blob has teamed up with a sassy robot side-kick named Pinky who helps him out in times of trouble by slowing down enemies and disabling traps.
- Dive into Underground Levels: Players can manoeuvre through a side-scrolling subterranean environment filled with swinging doors and sliding levers while battling the Inky Army.
- Engage in Free-form Activities: Engaging in free-form activities allows players to paint landmarks; billboards and murals while achieving rewards and opening gates to other parts of the world.
- Execute Gravity Defying Moves: Traverse levels faster with wind-based tubes, piston jumps, geysers and more.
- Meet New Friends and Enemies: Comrade Black, Raydians and Graydians are back, but so is a new cast, including brainwashed Blancs and mutant Inky abominations.
- Multiplayer Play: Revolt with friends in a two-player to four-player split screen mode as co-operative modes allows players to liberate Prisma City together