The DC23AN features Root Cyclone technology, Canister Telescope Wrap wand, and large debris channel. Its Root Cyclone technology in Dyson vacuum cleaners separates dirt and dust from the air by centrifugal force and collecting it in a bin. This means a Dyson doesn't rely on a bag or filter and doesn't lose suction.
- No Loss of Suction: A Dyson vacuum cleaner never loses its suction. Which means constant cleaning performance, room after room.
- The Canister: Easy to manoeuvre, glides around furniture with a turn of the wrist. The Canister Telescope Wrap wand. The hose and wand compress and wrap for easier storage.
- Large Debris Channel: Wide channel picks up bigger pieces that others leave behind.
- Brush Control: Turn brushbar off at the touch of a button to protect delicate rugs and hard floors. Stiff Bristle Brush - Removes ground it dirt from carpeted areas, upholstery and vinyl. Flexi Crevice Tool - Extends and flexes into awkward gaps. Mini Turbine Head - Cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces such as upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Picks up on Carpet and Hard Floors: A Dyson vacuum cleaner is designed to work on all floor surfaces: vinyl, tile, wood and carpet. So you clean the whole house, not just parts of it.
- Only Exhausts Clean Air: A Dyson vacuum cleaner releases only clean air. How clean? Up to 150 times less bacteria and mold than the air you breathe.
- Hygienic and quick to empty bin: No need to touch the dirt: just pull the trigger.
- No extra cost: washable filters that never need replacing.
- Included Accessories: Crevice Tool, Brush Tool, Stair Tool, Hard Floor Tool, Flexi Crevice Tool, Stubborn Dirt Brush, Mini Turbine Tool