The '70s were a good era for music. It was a time of change, transition, and re-invention. That's why Gibson created the Les Paul Studio '70s Tribute guitar-to recapture that sought-after sound of a decade gone but nowhere near forgotten. It features twin blade mini-humbuckers, a weight-relieved Mahogany body, glued in neck, and more.
- Thin-to-Thick neck profile gets thicker the higher up the registers you play
- Twin blade mini-humbucker pickups produce a gritty 70's vintage tone with detail and bite
- Weight-relieved Mahogany body lightens your load and improves resonance
- Glued in, set Maple neck extends sustain
- Tune-o-matic and Stopbar tailpiece
- 3-way switch