The new IOGEAR Universal Wireless-N Adapter allows you to connect your device such as a Blu-ray player, HDTV, or game game console to any Wireless-N network in your home or office.
Get your Ethernet enabled devices such as Gaming Consoles, Blu-ray players, computers or HDTV connected to your wireless home network.
The new IOGEAR Universal Wireless-N Adapter allows you to connect your device such as a Blu-ray player, HDTV, or game game console to any Wireless-N network in your home or office. The Wireless-N (IEEE 802.11n) Adapter works with any device with an Ethernet port. No need to purchase an USB adapter that only works with a specific brand or device. Simply connect the adapter to your device without worrying about re-wiring your home.
Using dual antennas (1T1R) this product provides data rates up to 150Mbps and reduces Wi-Fi dead zones in your wireless environment. This new standard supplies sufficient bandwidth for faster file transfer, music downloads, video streaming, on-line gaming & HD multi-media applications. In addition to the increased speed and coverage, you will be pleased to know that it is compatible with your existing 802.11b and 802.11g routers and access points. The unit also features a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button offering a quick and secure network setup.
Avoid long stringing cables and enjoy the freedom to place your home entertainment center anywhere and still be connected to the Internet.
- Add high-speed 802.11n Internet access to any Ethernet enabled device such as a Blu-ray player, DVR, HDTV, game console or media PC
- Wi-Fi Ntechnology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11b/g products
- Compatible network standards: IEEE 802.11n (up to 150Mbps) IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA and WPS2 hardware encryption schemes
- Convenient LED status indicators
- Plug and Play - No special drivers required
- Compact and stylish design
- Avoid long stringing cable and enjoy thefreedom to place your home entertainment center anywhere and still connect to the Internet
- Option to power by USB port means no exposed wire hanging from the TV