JVC HA-FXT90 Twin System Inner-Ear headphone uses two drivers in each earpiece. This system delivers High Clarity Sound and are powered by the worlds first Carbon Nanotube Diaphragms giving deep bass and clear detailing from a tiny Micro-HD driver. With two drivers installed, the FXT90 only weighs 6.8g making them easy to wear for extended periods of time.
- Two Drivers In Each Earpiece: This system allows for bass signals to be seperated from other frequencies resulting in a greater dynamic range with less distortion than conventional single-driver headphones.
- Carbon Nanotube Diaphrams: Advanced "Carbon Nanotube" material, which is lightweight with high-rigidity has been used for the diaphragm in order to reproduce clear sound in mid-high frequency. Carbon Nanotubes are very light and strong. Because of these special characteristics, high natural resonant frequency, fast response of the sound, deep and delicate sounds can be represented.
- Micro-HD Drivers: Big sound from small space is achieved using Micro-HD drivers. These make for a more comfortable fit & very light-weight. Even with two drivers installed, the FXT90 only weighs 6.8 grams making them easy to wear for extended periods of time.
- Tough & rigid metal base and housing eliminate unnecessary vibrations and distortion.
- Exceptional looks and sound make these headphone stand out.