The Klipsch RF800B floor standing speaker packs an impressive punch thanks to dual 8-inch Cerametallic woofers, a 1-inch titanium tweeter, and a ceramic motor that provides precision, clarity, and most importantly, power. It's also equipped with improved internal cross-bracing to minimize panel vibrations and twin rear-firing ports to eliminate turbulence noise.
- Dual 8-inch Cerametallic woofers with inverted copper dust caps produce a solid, emphatic low end with a high stiffness-to-mass ratio and enhanced damping
- A 1-inch Tractrix horn loaded titanium dome compression driver delivers precision highs which underscore every last sonic detail
- Improved throat geometry ensures a more genuine and lifelike sound
- Enhanced internal cross-bracing significantly reduces panel vibrations that can colour sound
- Twin rear-firing ports eliminate turbulence noise
- Increased baffle ribbing dramatically improve acoustics across the sonic range
- For signal purity and perfect driver integration the crossover on this model features the finest components and Klipsch custom internal wiring