Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a powerful anti-oxidant. Further to protecting organs and tissue (such as liver and red blood cells) against oxidative damage, ALA helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism, a factor that may be helpful for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid....50 mg
- Potency: 50MG
- Size: 100 CAPS
- Recommended Dosage: Take 2 capsules per day one hour before or two hours after meal.
- Contains No: Dairy; egg; artificial preservatives; colours; yeast; artificial sweeteners; wheat; soya; gluten or corn.
- Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes or if you are taking Amikacin; Gentamicin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Thyroid-regulating medications or Levothyroxine. Do not use if you have a thiamin-deficiency; or if you are allergic to Alpha Lipoic Acid; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Non Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Gelatin (capsule).