The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 is truly a leap forward in voice conferencing technology. Polycom HD Voice technology - an industry first, delivering crystalclear voice quality over traditional analog phone lines.
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 is truly a leap forward in voice conferencing technology. It's the world's first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants. With the SoundStation VTX 1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20-feet away from the microphone - even in large conference rooms. And, when two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in Polycom HD Voice, resulting in extraordinary fidelity. No wonder Polycom is the #1 choice in conference phones, worldwide.
Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. The SoundStation VTX 1000 features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
The SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phone's 20-foot microphone pickup range makes it ideal for larger conference rooms, with even greater pickup available through optional Expansion Microphones. Automatic Gain Control technology adjusts the microphone levels based on the distance the speaker is from the microphones, delivering clear conversations to the other participants. It can also be connected to a set of external speakers for additional volume in the conference room. Integration with Polycom VSX video conferencing systems and SoundStructure and Vortex installed audio solutions makes it versatile enough to be used in nearly any type of conference or meeting room.
- Polycom HD Voice technology - an industry first, delivering crystalclear voice quality over traditional analog phone lines
- Unparalleled room coverage - Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Resists interference from mobile phones - Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Maximum configuration flexibility - Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications, including external speaker connections
- Easy integration - Connect to Polycom SoundStructure and Vortex installed audio systems, and Polycom VSX group video conferencing solutions
- Built-in investment protection - The world's only conference phone that allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary analog telephone line to add new features and applications.