The latest member of the Samsung Galaxy S family is here, and it's ready to provide an out-of-this-world experience. The Galaxy S III is designed for maximum power and performance, with an intuitive user interface and simplified approaches to sharing. Powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Galaxy S III offers the ultimate in mobile technology.
- 4G LTE compatible, so you'll enjoy super-fast download speeds and less waiting during videos, games, and more
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system gives you an intuitive, fun experience and access to the Google Play store with over 400,000 apps
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor provides fast and smooth browsing, streaming and downloading
- Gorgeous 4.8" Super AMOLED screen gives you plenty of screen to enjoy games, videos, web browsing, and more
- The Galaxy S III reads your actions and gestures - with features like Smart Stay, the screen stays active as long as your eyes are on it, so no unwanted dimming
- Sharing is made easy with S Beam - just tap two Samsung NFC-enabled phones together and you can easily transfer music, photos, videos, and documents
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- This plan is available when you activate your phone on a Smart plan with a two-year Tab24 agreement
- Prices advertised are for new in-store activations only.
- For renewal upgrades, activation prices may vary by customer eligibility and early hardware upgrades.
- With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Locate a Future Shop location where you can talk to one of our associates about this plan's details.
- In-store activation is required when you use our Reserve & Pick Up service. Find out how to use our cell phone Reserve & Pick Up service.
- You cannot buy this device without activating it.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Future Shop associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, Passport, or Birth Certificate.
- The carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require a security deposit or additional credit requirements.