Sennheiser VoiceMax Bluetooth headset was developed for busy professionals who work on the go. The VMX 200 features not just one, but two built-in microphones, which can determine which direction sound comes, just like the ears and the human brain. The built-in software then detects unrelated noise and cancels most of it out, sending only voice back over the phone.
The technology is brought together by a high-quality speaker, which ensures that no sound is missed, when the user is in those noisy locations. It's sleek, and weighs only 10 g, while delivering a full six hours of talk time or 10 days or stand-by time.
- The VMX 200 provides both freedom and quality on the go. It is designed in a chic and robust steel casing, and as a perfect companion to iPhones
- VoiceMax Technology: Two built-in microphones working seamlessly to emphasize voice quality and remove external noise
- High Quality Speakers for an enhanced sound experience
- Extremely small and lightweight, weighing just 10g, providing excellent comfort for hours on end
- Convenient multi-connection; connect to two devices simultaneously (phones and computers)
- Six hours of talk time, 10 days of stand-by time
- Versatile charging options, AC adapter for wall charging or by USB cable
- Easy Call Control, three buttons for simple, intuitive control of multiple functions
- Bluetooth technology Version 3.0 + EDR for hands-free communication