The pure black Traxxas 2407 Bandit VXL delivers power, precision, and incredible fun, while letting you take on almost any kind of terrain. It's equipped with brushless horsepower, waterproof electronics, and a swappable battery system that lets you take it up to speeds of 70mph. So whether you're new to R/C vehicles, or you've seen a few in your day, the 2407 Bandit VXL is sure to please.
What do you get when you combine advanced engineering, brushless power, and top-notch construction in a modular system? You get the Traxxas 2407 Bandit VXL buggy. With waterproof electronics and top speeds of up to 70MPH (with upgraded battery), it's equally at home on the pavement as it is in the dirt. Or rain. Or snow. It offers truly dialed in performance, seamless operation, and the ability to turn on the dime. In short - it's fast and fun. Really fun.
- Equipped with the Velineon Brushless Power System, this buggy destroys all preconceived notions of R/C vehicle capabilities, efficiently delivering punishing amounts of power through a system that works as a cohesive whole
- The ability to swap batteries with different power output levels makes for easy performance upgrades, with the ability to tear around at an impressive 70mph (includes Power Cell Battery Pack)
- Three Driving Modes include Sport, Race, and Training (50% power output), so you can set the vehicle to run the way you want to
- Traxxas' famed TQi 2.4GHz radio system gives you unfettered control of the vehicle, with adjustable settings that let you dial in steering and throttle end points, steering sensitivity, braking percentage, and more. It also stores setting information for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models
- Compatible with the optional TQI Docking Base, you can use your iPhone or iPod touch to fine tune the truck's settings on your device's screen using the Traxxas Link App
- Water-tight, sealed electronics let you take this vehicle almost anywhere - the mud, the dirt, the snow, even giant puddles
- High-Current Connectors are designed to handle high-current applications and help funnel the battery's power to the electronics while keeping cool at full capacity
- High quality hex hardware is used throughout the vehicle's construction, providing additional strength in addition to easy maintenance and repair
- Rubber sealed bearings ensure low-friction performance and require little - if any - maintenance
- Easily tune the vehicle's camber and toe with adjustable, steel turnbuckles, and customize your vehicle's agility at higher speeds
- Comes complete with 2.2-inch Tracer wheels in black chrome, with Alias 2.2-inch tires
- The Revo-spec Torque-Control Slipper Clutch employs special semi-metallic pressure plates to diminish heat and deliver consistent traction control
- The Magnum 272 Transmission keeps everything running smooth with sealed bearings while 48-pitch gears deliver power to the rear wheels via super-efficient U-joint drive shafts
- The digital high torque waterproof steering servo holds up to the elements, and ensures dialed-in control with fast response, and unrivalled torque
- Other features include a planetary gear differential, drive yokes with telescopic driveshafts, gray nylon composite parts, oil-filled shocks, and a bellcrank steering system
- Comes Ready-to-Race, right out of the box
Having a problem? Traxxas provides unparalleled, world-class support on every single Traxxas model. Future Shop also carries an extensive collection of replacement and upgrade parts.